Terms & Conditions:
1) Orders will be printed according to the product specifications as detailed on the website. For any specific requirements, kindly drop a message to email@example.com.
2) Once the order is placed, changes are not allowed. However, don't hesitate to contact our customer service department if you have any last-minute change (within one hour). We will try to hold the job if not yet started.
3) Changes in specifications may cause to change in pricing and delivery time.
4) The job which contains a government or administration logo can be printed only with written permission from the concerned authorities.
5) To process the stamp orders, we require a copy of commercial registration, owner id, and a permission letter to Printency. Therefore, you must provide the original of the above documents at receiving.
6) To print a book or any other publication, we require a copy of the copyrights certificate and a permission letter to Printency. You must provide the original of the above documents at receiving.
7) Turnaround times listed during the ordering procedure are estimated. Uncontrolled factors such as bad weather, malfunction of machinery, malfunction of vehicles, lack of required materials, or delay by the shipping company are not subject to legal liability.
8) Printency shall not be liable for indirect loss or third-party claims occasioned by delay in completing the work or for any loss to the customer arising from delay in transit. Where work is defective for any reason, including negligence Printency's liability (if any) shall be limited to rectifying such a defect.
9) We provide an online designing service for additional costs to be paid before starting the design.
10) Due to technical reasons, Printency doesn't guarantee the colors match. In case of sensibility, please contact us before placing your order.
11) We convert all artworks to the process colors (CMYK) except those the customer informs in writing. Printency is not responsible for undesired results if we disagree with the customer to print unique colors.
12) Printency is not responsible for the items left for more than 30 days from the order date.
13) Printency has the right to change the prices without early warning; however, it won't affect the already placed orders.
14) The materials used for products, like papers, are not included in the discount percentage.
15) We reply to the inquiries on working days from 9 to 5 pm. Questions are sent beyond that will be answered on the next working day.
16) In general, Printency is concerned about the confidentiality of the information except in some cases. However, it is not subject to direct or indirect claims or sue.
17) Printency DMCC" maintains the www.printency.com website.
18) The United Arab Emirates is our country of domicile" stipulates that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in the U.A.E.
19) Visa, Master, debit, and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment.
20) We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of the U.A.E.
21) Customers using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a user of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
22) Cardholders must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
23) User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
24) Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY:
1) Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
2) The customer's responsibility is to check that all the information, colors, and sizes are correct before uploading the file. The customer has no right to ask for a refund, rectify or reprint the job if there is a mistake from their side.
3) Customers can cancel their order within 1 hour. Please allow up to 15 days for the refund transfer to be completed.
4) The customer's responsibility is to check the printed materials before receiving or leaving the counter. Printency has the right to decide if the job should be rectified, reprinted, or refunded. In case of conflict, a third print specialist can be involved on account of the wrong party.
5) We accept returns within one day of receipt, only if it is our team's mistake. Please notify us and return the whole quantity. We will endeavor to reprint it or refund the payment in such instances.
1) We deliver the jobs by reliable shipping partners, and the customer has the right to have the tracking number.
2) Minimum delivery charges are AED 50. Changes in a pick-up location or delivery address may cause to change in pricing and delivery time.
3) Shipping times listed during the ordering procedure are estimated. Delay by the shipping company is not subject to legal liability.
4) All goods are sent packaged in good order. It is the client's responsibility to check any damage that may occur during the handling process and note it on their waybill before signing.
5) Printency shall not be liable for indirect loss or third-party claims occasioned by delay in completing the work or for any loss to the customer arising from delay in transit. Where work is defective for any reason, including negligence Printency's liability (if any) shall be limited to rectifying such a defect.
6) We deliver our Products only to the U.A.E. Our delivery team or a third-party courier will do shipping.
7) Delivery time and fees will be mentioned on the checkout page. It depends on the location and third-party charges. Avoid any delivery delay by providing your full address along with your contact details.